- Reviews (0)
- Shipping Information
The Protank Starter Kit is reliable, low maintenance and comes with everything you need to vape smoothly for weeks at a time. Complete with two batteries, two Mini Protanks, and accessories, this kit is a staple for any new vaper.
The tank system incorporated within the Mini Protank makes filling and use a breeze. Because the Mini Protanks are bottom coil systems, you won’t have to worry about dry burns, gravity will do the trick and bring all of the e-liquid in your tank down to where it needs to be. Plus, with simple filling and a huge capacity, these tanks are a great option for people who like to set up and go, without worrying about constant refills or tricky parts.
The Ecig Life Protank starter kit is a high performance starter kit designed for people that are serious about making the switch to an electronic cigarette, and the best choice if you are committed to the concept of using an electronic cigarette. Perfect for beginners or advanced vapers, that want the best.
Recommended E-Liquid for this Kit
This kit does not come with E-Liquid. We highly recommend using the following e-liquid brands for the best vaping experience:
Whats included in the Protank Starter Kit:
- 1x High Quality eGo 650mAh Pass-through Battery
- 1x High Quality eGo 900mAh Pass-through Battery
- 1x Kanger Mini Protank 2
- 1x Kanger Mini Protank 3
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Case (Black)
How to use your new battery
- Please charge the battery before initial use.
- In the off position, the eGo 900mAh & 650mAh battery will not function even when the button is pressed.
- To activate the battery rapidly press the button 5 times, the LED button will flash, this means the battery is ON.
- To use the device simply press and hold the button and inhale through the mouthpiece.
- To deactivate the battery, rapidly press the button 5 times, the LED button will flash, this means the battery is OFF.
- The 5 click protection can protect the battery from being activated when not required.
- How to charge: Unscrew the end of the battery and insert mini USB then connect to a computer, wall charger or in car charger.
Do not store the battery in a hot or humid environment. Do not drop or puncture the battery. Do not force battery connection to other attachments.
Always keep batteries dry and away from moisture. Do not dismantle or expose the battery compartment, this will result in malfunction. If the indicator light displays ON continuously or product becomes hot, immediately disconnect the battery from the tank to break the electric connection.
Ecig Life will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.