- Reviews (0)
If you are looking for an accessory to add to your collection and help you build the best coils you can, this is right up your alley. Designed to increase the degree of safety and avoid building a dangerous coil for the mod you are using.
The GeekVape 521 Tab is a fully digital ohm and volt meter. It also features a firing button to test your coils. The GeekVape 521 reads down to 0.01 ohms and all the way up to 9.9 ohms. In order to utilize the firing option, the lowest resistance allowed is 0.1 ohm.
The greatest part of the GeekVape 521 Tab is its sleek, simplistic design. It is simple to use, which is perfect for any vaper out there. The digital display is clear and precise as well.
Overall, the GeekVape 521 Tab digital is a great accessory for anyone to add to their collection.
Please note: This device does not include batteries. Requires one 18650 battery with an output of 20A and above.
To purchase batteries please click here.
- Reverse battery protection
- Low-voltage protection
- Short circuit protection
- Breaker protection
- Low resistance
- High temperature protection
- OFF – Turn off
- Fire (switch button) – Burning mode, press the left button ‘Fire’ to get resistance
- Ohm Reader – Resistance measuring mode
- Size: 93.6mm*75.4mm*24.7mm
- Resistance Measuring Range: 0.01 – 9.9Ω
- Lowest resistance rate: 0.1Ω
- Connection: 510 elastic poles
- Battery: Lithium 18650, 3.7V (Batteries are not included in the product)