- Additional information
- Reviews (3)
- Shipping Information
If you’re looking for top notch, you’ve found it. The “Advanced” is a high performance starter kit designed for people that are serious about making the switch to e-cigarettes, and the best choice if you are committed to the concept of vaping. Perfect for beginners and advanced users.
Both stylish and portable, this is one of our best kits and comes complete with some of our most popular accessories. Unlike the standard e-cigarette kits, this kit has variable voltage batteries which allow you to control the amount of volts that are produced, this means you can fine tune your vaping experience to find that perfect sweet spot where the best flavour and taste is found. If you’re looking for reliability, low maintenance and extreme power, this is the kit for you!
Recommended E-Liquid for this Kit
This kit does not come with E-Liquid. We highly recommend using the following e-liquid brands for the best vaping experience:
The Advanced Starter Kit includes:
- 2x 1300mAh Variable Voltage Batteries
- 2x Aspire K1 BVC Glassomizers
- 1x eGo USB Charger
- 1x Case
Replacement coils for this kit:
How to use the battery:
- In the off position, the battery will not function even when the button is pressed.
- To activate the battery rapidly press the button 5 times, the LED button will flash, this means the battery is ON.
- To use the device simply press and hold the button.
- Adjust the voltage by twisting the base of the unit
- To deactivate the battery, rapidly press the button 5 times, the LED button will flash, this means the battery is OFF.
- The 5 click protection can protect the battery from being activated when not required.
How to charge the battery:
Remove the clearomizer and screw the charger onto the top section of the battery. Plug the USB end of the charger into a computer or USB wall adapter. The light will turn RED as soon as the battery is connected. As soon as the light turns GREEN or is disabled, the battery is fully charged and ready for use.
Please note: It is always best practice to charge the battery before initial use. Never over charge the battery or leave on charge over night.
Do not store the battery in a hot or humid environment. Do not drop or puncture the battery. Do not force battery connection to other attachments.
Always keep batteries dry and away from moisture. Do not dismantle or expose the battery compartment, this will result in malfunction. If the indicator light displays ON continuously or product becomes hot, immediately disconnect the battery from the tank to break the electric connection.
Ecig Life will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.